- I have waited to write this letter of appreciation as I have wanted to see whether or not our new steel garage door were as effective in keeping out the cold as we were told at the time of sale. I am delighted to say that we have been pleasantly surprised as the temperature variation has been a dramatic improvement from last winter when we still had our wooden doors. Also for the first time, the door were sealed at the bottom! The product, the installation, and the service provided by Salem Overhead Door has been commendable. Also- thank you for being located just around the corner. By: Arthur- Salem MA
- I simply want to express my appreciation to technician who easily explained how to “train” my car (which I’ve had for 6 months) and then “learn” my remote and keypad within 5 minutes. Having tried to follow Liftmaster and the car book, unsuccessfully for all this time. By: Ginny- Marblehead, MA
- Thank you so much for the prompt professional service I received from Salem Overhead Door Co., Inc. Your employee, Will, who came to my home was courteous, neat and answered all my questions. I am always a “Happy Satisfied Customer” whenever I have needed your service. I recommend you company integrity. By: Paula- Hamilton MA
- I wanted to take a moment to send a quick note to thank you for your most recent and expeditious service call to my home. It is nice to know other companies value service. As a consumer I am always impressed when I received the level of service provided by your company. Again, job well done. By: Bruce / Wire 4 Hire Inc.
- Dealing with you to resolve our garage door problems was the finest customer service experience I have ever encountered. As a distributor, you walk a fine line between trying to work for your manufacture while attempted to please your customer. In this case, you clearly fought hard for your customer and most effectively resolved the problem. While supporting your manufacturer and believing strongly in the product you sell, you were able to be objective and acknowledge when they weren’t meeting their high quality standards. I appreciate your honesty and willingness to go back to them, not once but twice, to have them supply us with new garage doors. You were always extremely courteous and professional in all our dealings; you were very honest in your assessments and I always felt as though you were working on our behalf. Though initially unimpressed and actually disappointed with the Saw Mill Creek product, your continued efforts to correct the problem changed by views. In the end we have a set of beautiful new garage doors that we are very pleased with and that display the fine craftsmanship they’re noted for. Not only did you save a customer from Saw Mill Creek, you’ve gained one for Salem Overhead Door! Thank you, thank you, and thank you! By: Elaine- Wenham, MA
- I am very satisfied with the work you employees did. My remotes is programmed correctly and I’m please with the service by your company. By: Walter- Lynnfield, MA
- I have been really stressed out regarding a few issues in my personal life and that is and was no excuse for me to have been so hard on your company. Your positive staff were calling to help me at my request and I should have been more appreciative because Salem Overhead Door is a wonderful company with wonderful employees. All of your work has been just as great and Salem Overhead Door has been nothing but the best to me from the start. Again, please forgive me and I am truly grateful. By: Tammy- Peabody